mercredi 27 mai 2009

Une chance

4 Shades Of Blue Designs
Janey connue sous le pseudo de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs est le designer le plus généreux que je connaisse.Et vous n'allez pas tarder à vous en rendre compte :)
Janey aka as 4 Shades Of Blue Designs is the most generous designer I know.And you will see very soon why :)

Le kit In Madison's Room de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs .
Mes pages




le kit

Vous pouvez acheter le kit ici chez Faith Sisters pour $1,67% de réduction jusqu'à vendredi!
You can buy the kit here at Faith Sisters for $1,67% off until friday!

Janey a une page rapide pour vous sur son blog.
Janey has a qp for you on her blog.

Vous n'avez plus qu'à mettre votre photo dans le cadre :)
The only thing you have to do is just to put your picture in the frame :)

Ma page rapide pour vous.
My qp for you.

Télécharger ici.

Voici une autre page réalisée avec des papiers et des perles de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.
Here is another page that I made with Colorful Cardstock and I Spilled The Beads by 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.

Cadre,glitter et ruban:Mom's Day freebie de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.
Frame ,glitter and ribbon:Mom's day freebie by 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.
Alpha,verre cassé et bouton:kit Boys Urban World de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.
Alpha,broken glass and button:kit Boys Urban World by 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.


Vous pouvez acheter le Colourful Cardstock ici chez Faith Sisters.
You can buy the Colourful Cardstock here at Faith Sisters.


Vous pouvez acheterI Spilled The Beads ici chez Faith Sisters.
You can buy I Spilled The Beads here at Faith Sisters.

Et pour finir une partie des éléments viennent du kit Boys Urban World de 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.
And,finaly,some of the elements come from the kit Boys Urban World by 4 Shades Of Blue Designs.



Si vous me laissez un commentaire deux d'entre vous gagneront ce superbe kit.N'oubliez pas de laisser votre adresse email SVP.J'annoncerai les chanceuses vendredi :).

If you let me a comment here,two of you will won this gorgeous kit.Don't forget to let your email adress please.I will announce the winners Friday.

A plus.

4 commentaires:

  1. gorgeous kits they are all!!! thanks for the chance of winning the kits...
    nyempluk2001[at]yahoo[dot]com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!! :-) I will email you tomorrow, 4am was a long time ago and I need to get to bed so I am not beat tomorrow!! lol :-) Have a wonderful day and I have to say once again you amaze me with your creativity on your pages!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just love your work, thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer