vendredi 14 août 2009

Guest

Chouk77
Je suis son guest pour le mois d'août :) Un kit à son image:gai et coloré, très créatif!
I'm her guest for August :)A kit created in her own image:cheerful,bright and very creative!

Le kit Masala de Chouk77.
Mes pages




Le kit

Vous pouvez acheter le kit ici chez The French Frog ,-25%!
You can buy the kit here at The French Frog,25% off!

Ma page rapide pour vous.
My qp for you.

Télécharger ici.

Hazel Olive Designs
Accrochez-vous car ce kit est absolument GENIAL!!!J'adore!!J'adore!!J'adore!Et vous aller l'aimer aussi ou je ne vous cause plus...
Brace yourself,this kit is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!I LOVE it!I LOVE it!I LOVE it!And you gonna to love it too or I'm not talking to you anymore....

Le kit Urban Sketch Book by Hazel Olive Designs.
Mes pages




Le kit



Vous pouvez acheter le kit ici chez NDISB et chez Digi Top 3.
You can buy the kit here at NDISB and at Digi Top 3.

Ma page rapide pour vous.
My qp for you.

Télécharger ici.

A plus.

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer