mardi 20 avril 2010

Shayarka
Le kit Cheesehouse de Shayarka.
Mes pages




Le kit



Vous pouvez acheter le kit ici chez Sunflower Scrap,-20%!
You can buy this kit here at Sunflower Scrap,20% off!

Shayarka a 3 freebies pour vous avec ce kit.
Shayarka has 3 freebies for you with this kit.

Un blog template.


Une page rapide.
A qp.


Et un add-on.


Ma page rapide pour vous.
My qp for you.

Télécharger ici.

CHEESE

3 commentaires:

  1. Bwahaha what a cute kit~ Your daughters look so alike, Looks like you've been super busy as usual making QPs for all the great designers. You do have the magic touch for layouts. It's fun to see your kids growing up through the scrapbook layouts. I hope all is going well for you! XOXO Susie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Look at this gorgeous blog!! Everytime I come by, I love it more, Marsyse :)

    I have a little surprise for you .......take a look here http://digidesignsbylisa.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Lisah

    RépondreSupprimer